Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Old 01-15-2015, 11:17 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Acknowledgment of Dog in Home

Hi! Does anyone have a form for new parents to sign acknowledging there is a dog that lives in the home?
I have looked high and low and cant find one anywhere and I am having problems with wording.
Thanks!
Old 01-16-2015, 12:29 AM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Perhaps you can find something here: http://daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=pets+in+daycare
Old 01-16-2015, 07:18 AM
Daycare.com Member

Mine is a paragraph in my contract/handbook.

It says: I acknowledge the presence of 2 child-friendly, large breed dogs in the home of _____. I understand that while the dogs do not have access to daycare areas during daycare hours, they do have that access after-hours. My child may come into contact with these dogs briefly during the day. I have been advised that these dogs do shed and that twice yearly, they drop their coats (profuse shedding) and during these times, my child likely will come home with some pet hair on their clothing.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:01 PM
Daycare.com Member

I have a blurb in my policies, but our state also has a form we are required to have the parents sign.

http://ncchildcare.nc.gov/pdf_forms/...AC09-1719b.pdf
Old 06-02-2015, 09:35 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Hi everyone. i am new and i am starting my daycare in california and i was wondering do we have to state that there are dogs in the home and should i have the parents sign that they understand that there are dogs and that they are outside during the hours of operation? thank you for your help
Old 06-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmysKids View Post
Hi everyone. i am new and i am starting my daycare in california and i was wondering do we have to state that there are dogs in the home and should i have the parents sign that they understand that there are dogs and that they are outside during the hours of operation? thank you for your help
Mine just says that they acknowledge that there are adult dogs in the home and that their child may come into contact with them from time to time and that their child WILL come home with dog hair on them during their twice yearly mega-sheds.

Tags
pets in daycare