Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas

Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas Post breakfast items, lunch items, and snack items that are all child friendly here. Each posting should include ONLY ONE meal option. The SUBJECT of each message should be ONLY the name of the food you are describing.

Old 02-21-2017, 12:37 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default CN label for Food Program

I am very curious what does the "CN" child nutrition label look like? I know for those on the food program they are requiring this CN label for chicken nuggets and tater tots.

What brands of nuggets and tater tots have this label? If someone can post a picture of the brand and label even better!! I have looked at several different brands and can't for the life of me see anything with CN on it.

Thank you in advance everyone!!
Old 02-21-2017, 12:45 PM

This is an example of a CN label for corn dogs

This link has great info on CN labels for claiming

https://dpi.wi.gov/sites/default/fil...cn_labels.pptx
Old 02-21-2017, 02:14 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Blackcat31 thank you for this!!
Hope your day is going great!
Old 02-21-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
Blackcat31 thank you for this!!
Hope your day is going great!
You are welcome.

My day?! Ugh! actually having a pretty tough/stressful day buuuuuuuuut

I will bend........
I will not break.......
I will bend......
I will not break......
I will bend......
I will not break......
I will bend.....
I will not break.....

....I wish I could send a message to my higher power and simply say that I totally get that life is hard but I'd really appreciate it if He would stop trying to remind me so often.

Inhale/Exhale..... tomorrow is another day and I didn't mean to turn your post into my venting thread.... I appreciate you asking about my day though. Thank you!
Old 02-21-2017, 03:36 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Blackcat sorry to hear your having a "trying" day. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out and make it a better day. Seriously, send me a PM and let me know! I think I speak for many of us providers here, we all appreciate your wisdom and knowledge and are more than happy to help you out should you need us.
Old 02-21-2017, 04:42 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
Blackcat sorry to hear your having a "trying" day. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out and make it a better day. Seriously, send me a PM and let me know! I think I speak for many of us providers here, we all appreciate your wisdom and knowledge and are more than happy to help you out should you need us.
Absolutely!! Always willing to be a listening ear!