Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 09-26-2017, 07:28 AM
Daycare.com Member

Question Is It Ok To Do Some Market Research Here?

Hi everyone!
I operated a daycare for many years and have started a new line of business hoping to branch out a little while staying under the umbrella of daycare.

I would like to carry the best products at the best prices on my website that will help daycare businesses and even parents at home.

I hope it's ok to ask this question here. I want to carry products that really work and have the recommendation of actual daycare owners and parents. If it's ok, what is the best forum category to use for this question? Thanks for any guidance or input you can give.

-Paula

Last edited by Blackcat31; 09-26-2017 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppappleton View Post
Hi everyone!
I operated a daycare for many years and have started a new line of business hoping to branch out a little while staying under the umbrella of daycare.

I hope it's ok to ask this question here. I want to carry products that really work and have the recommendation of actual daycare owners and parents. If it's ok, what is the best forum category to use for this question? Thanks for any guidance or input you can give.

-Paula
Before soliciting any information from our members, you must first get permission from the site owner.

You can find his contact info here:

https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1
Old 09-28-2017, 08:33 AM
Daycare.com Member

Thanks!
Old 09-28-2017, 01:17 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Its fine. Thank you

Tags
organization products, toy storage products