Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 11-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default Intro

Hello everyone

I am fairly new to the daycare community. I've been open for about a year and a half and i love it!! However, I sometimes feel stuck and have questions that I feel nobody else can help me with but somebody who is going through the same situation as me. I came across this forum and I love it. So far some of my questions have been answered. Thank you so much.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!
Old 11-21-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby123 View Post
Hello everyone

I am fairly new to the daycare community. I've been open for about a year and a half and i love it!! However, I sometimes feel stuck and have questions that I feel nobody else can help me with but somebody who is going through the same situation as me. I came across this forum and I love it. So far some of my questions have been answered. Thank you so much.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!
Welcome!! We are friendly and helpful bunch so don't be shy!! Feel free to join in on any discussion or post your own!
Old 11-21-2017, 11:15 PM
Daycare.com Member

Welcome!! And I totally agree: this is a great place!

Tags