Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 03-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default After Hours Time Question

Can I count the time spent working on my taxes? I am a procrastinator, and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time entering receipts this month. If I was doing it as I got them, I would count it under record keeping each week, but, after March, I didn't enter them. It is really going to add up in Feb and March for my after care hours. It is too late to matter for 2017, but I want to know for 2018. Thanks.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Family Childcare Home

Yep! Absolutely. Even the time you spend chatting on this forum during times when you don't have kids in your daycare count so definitely the tax time.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Business Author/Trainer

Default hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa View Post
Yep! Absolutely. Even the time you spend chatting on this forum during times when you don't have kids in your daycare count so definitely the tax time.
What she said!

Last edited by TomCopeland; 03-12-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Tags
t/s, taxes