Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 03-30-2018, 05:41 AM
LostMyMarbles

Default Strange Thing That Came Out of My Mouth

Sometimes things just fly out of my mouth.

Today it was....DO NOT PULL THE BARBIE"S HEAD OFF, YOU ARE NOT SID FROM TOY STORY.

Please tell me I am not the only one. Share your "that just came out of my mouth" story.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:46 AM
Daycare.com Member

“Please stop licking my leg.”
Old 03-30-2018, 09:08 AM
Daycare.com Member

I have a dcg who is potty training and suddenly obsessed with poop. All day she comes and tells me someone has pooped (they haven’t) and it drives me nuts after awhile. Yesterday, I said in my loud voice “Stop telling me who pooped! No one is pooping today!”
Her response? She stopped telling me other dck had pooped but she started bringing me teddy bears and dolls and saying “bear pooped!”.
Old 03-30-2018, 03:01 PM
Daycare.com Member

Stop squeezing my boobs. They’re empty.
Old 03-30-2018, 06:01 PM
Daycare.com Member

Bahahaha! All so funny!

I know I've said a few weird ones, but I can't think of any of them right now. Sometimes life just gets kinda weird with bunches of kids around.

The weird saying today was from one of my dcb. The kids had a game going and dcb was the one kinda leading. I kept hearing him say "And here is the dog poo. Don't go in the dog poo, but we're going to sleep next to the dog poo." etc etc

I realized that there was nothing technically wrong with playing a "dog poo" game, but I didn't think I could stand listening to this, so I told them I didn't want to hear gross games. Dcb was totally puzzled.

In the end I realized that I was hearing his speech delays in action...and what he was really talking about was a dog POOL. lol
Old 03-30-2018, 06:22 PM
starting daycare someday

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyEverAfter View Post
I have a dcg who is potty training and suddenly obsessed with poop. All day she comes and tells me someone has pooped (they haven’t) and it drives me nuts after awhile. Yesterday, I said in my loud voice “Stop telling me who pooped! No one is pooping today!”
Her response? She stopped telling me other dck had pooped but she started bringing me teddy bears and dolls and saying “bear pooped!”.

She'll make a good business owner someday.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:27 PM
Daycare.com Member

my most recent when a 3 year old was let loose to go to the bathroom alone (I work in a center) "THAT IS NOT BARBIES SWIMMING POOL!" as I watched the toilet flush(with barbie inside) kid smiles and says "its a koozie" (Jacuzzi!)
Old 04-02-2018, 06:45 AM

This morning: "Johnny, get your finger out of Billy's nose"

Tags
funny, funny things we say, things we say