(1) The licensee shall have an orientation system making the employee and volunteer aware of program policies and practices. The licensee shall provide staff an orientation including, but not limited to:
(3) The licensee shall conduct periodic staff meetings for planning and coordination purposes. --
(4) The licensee shall ensure:
(6) The licensee shall ensure the staff person preparing full meals has a valid food handler permit.
(7) The licensee shall ensure that the director, program supervisor and lead staff annually, beginning one year after licensure or employment, complete ten clock hours or one college quarter credit of training approved by the Washington state training and registry system (STARS). For those already employed or licensed on the effective date of this rule, this requirement for annual training shall begin one year after the effective date of this rule. For the director and the program supervisor, five of the ten hours of training shall be in program management and administration.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. 98-24-052, § 388-150-200, filed 11/25/98, effective 12/26/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.020 and 74.15.030. 93-18-001 (Order 3623), § 388-150-200, filed 8/18/93, effective 9/18/93. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. 90-23-078 (Order 3103), § 388-150-200, filed 11/20/90, effective 12/21/90.]
© 1999 Daycare.com