The licensee shall maintain the following documentation on the premises:
(1) The daily attendance record:
(3) Copies of meal and snack menus for a minimum of six months;
(4) The twelve-month record indicating the date and time the licensee conducted the required monthly fire evacuation drills;
(5) A written plan for staff development specifying the content, frequency, and manner of planned training;
(6) Activity program plan records;
(7) Nursing consultation records, if applicable, including:
(a) A copy of the written agreement with the nurse; and
(b) A summary of the nurse's on-site consultation activities.
(8) A record of:
(b) Injuries; and
(c) Incidents requiring restraint.
(9) Attendance records and invoices for state-paid children for at least five years.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.12.340. 94-13-201 (Order 3745), § 388-150-460, filed 6/22/94, effective 7/23/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.020 and 74.15.030. 93-18-001 (Order 3623), § 388-150-460, filed 8/18/93, effective 9/18/93. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. 90-23-078 (Order 3103), § 388-150-460, filed 11/20/90, effective 12/21/90.]
© 1999 Daycare.com