A child day care center license is valid only for the address, person, and organization named on the license. The licensee shall promptly report to the licensor any major changes in administrative staff, program, or premises affecting the center's classification, delivery of safe, developmentally appropriate services, or continued eligibility for licensure. A major change includes the:
(1) Center's address, location, space, or phone number;
(2) Maximum number and age ranges of children the licensee wishes to serve as compared to current license specifications;
(3) Number and qualifications of the center's staffing pattern that may affect staff competencies to implement the specified program, including:
(5) Occurrence of a fire, major structural change, or damage to the premises; and
(6) Plans for major remodeling of the center, including planned use of space not previously department approved.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.020 and 74.15.030. 93-18-001 (Order 3623), §388150-490, filed 8/18/93, effective 9/18/93. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.15.030. 90-23-078 (Order 3103), § 388-150-490, filed 11/20/90, effective 12/21/90.]
© 1999 Daycare.com