Licensing Standards for DayCare Centers
(1) The department shall issue the applicant or licensee a license for a specific
number of children dependent on the:
(2) The department:
- (a) Department's evaluation of the center's premises, equipment, and physical
- (b) Number and skills of the licensee, staff, and volunteers; and
- (c) Ages and characteristics of the children served.
[Statutory Authority: ROW 74.15.030. 90-23-078 (Order 3103), § 388-150-080,
filed 11/20/90, effective 12/21/90.]
- (a) Shall not issue the applicant or licensee a license to care for more
children than permitted under this chapter; and
- (b) May issue the applicant or licensee a license to care for fewer children
than the center's maximum capacity.