Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:22 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Weekly receipts

Hi, my new family that's starting soon wants to pay by check instead of electronically and asked for paper receipts. I ordered a duplicate receipt book but it won't be here in time for collecting there deposits/first week. Any idea on what I should use?
Old 08-25-2017, 06:26 AM
Daycare.com Member

I just have a simple recipt book I but from the dollor store.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:48 AM
Daycare.com Member

I get mine at Walmart but you can just hand write a receipt for this time and tell them you can give them an "official" one when your book comes in.
I bet there's a bunch of places to print off a template for it too if you didn't want to just write it out
Old 08-25-2017, 07:13 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

There are many templates free online that look more professional. You simply fill out online, print 2 copies and sign both. Be sure to keep the second copy for your records.

Example: https://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTempla...e-invoice.html
Old 08-25-2017, 07:28 AM
Daycare.com Member

What system do you use for epay? Is it minute menu or kidkare?

if so, you can just send them a printed invoice from when you enter their payment. If you don't have a printer you can choose "print to pdf" instead and email it to them.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:46 AM
Daycare.com Member

I got mine at Walmart as well. Until I made it to the store though, I googled a receipt template for Word and used that for the first week.

Tags
billing, receipts, receipts - online