Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Forms - Uploads

Forms - Uploads Sample forms that members upload so that others can use. Note: Please do not upload copyrighted material. Original Content only.

Old 08-01-2014, 02:51 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Holidays and Vacation form

I'm real big on having a form for everything and was wondering how far in advance do you give parents a copy of days off and vacations. Currently I give them a schedule of my days off for the entire year. If I have to add any days I give advance notice as well. Does anyone have a copy of one that they use that they wouldn't mind sharing with me or do you guys just put it in your handbook? I put it in my handbook but make a separate colorful sheet as well. Feel free to email me at LittleMiracles@daycare.com

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I use a free academic calendar template. There are many sites that offer them. ( http://www.calendarlabs.com/calendar...l-calendar.php )

Here is a sample one...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg index.jpg (10.0 KB, 18 views)
Old 08-01-2014, 03:04 PM

I use Calendar Labs to make my yearly calendar.

I download a blank template for the year I want into Microsoft Word.

I highlight my days off in red (no charge) and green (paid days).

I also add notes on the side for any special events occurring that particular month.

SUPER easy to do.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:11 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Thank you!!
Old 08-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I love this! I'm gonna bookmark that site. It looks way easier than what I've been doing.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Daycare.com Member

I just saw this, thanks for posting the link!

Tags
calendars